- Title: The Devil’s Spice
- Genre: Action, Comedy, Tragedy, Romance, Psychological, Cyberpunk, Quasi-Harem
- Themes: OP Protagonist, Cooking, Martial Arts
- Author: Kanda Hikaru
- Illustrator: Kanda Hikaru
- Editor: Kyle Tolray
- Volumes: 6
- Series Status: Ongoing
Recent Updates (Please use the menu bar on top of the page to navigate to the chapters):
- 28 August 2018: Volume 06 Chapter 15 and Epilogue have been uploaded. Volume 6 is complete. Illustrations will be added at a later date.
- 07 March 2018: Volume 06 Chapter 01 and 02 have been uploaded.
- 04 July 2016: Volume 05 Chapter 15 and Epilogue have been uploaded. Volume 05 is officially complete.
- 18 December 2015: Volume 04 PDF has been uploaded.
- 02 December 2015: Volume 04 Epilogue has been uploaded. Volume 4 is now completely released.
What does it mean to be fair?
Ageha, chef by day and cyborg assassin by night, kills to confirm his answer to that question.
After taking out one of the richest and most powerful men in Japan, he finds Kaika, the victim’s prodigy daughter, seeking him out, not for revenge, but for her own dangerous ambitions.
The deceptive and mischievous teen offers the young man a deal he cannot refuse.
Ageha needs to juggle restaurant kitchen politics, his own bloodlust, and his new moonlighting job.
Kaika has her hands full orchestrating corporate backchanneling while trying to keep a leash on her incredibly capable, perhaps too capable, new employee.
With life and death on the line, the dubious alliance between these two broken individuals leads to-
“Don’t spoil the meal! We haven’t even served the first course!”
If you like this story, please check out my fantasy web novel Ensis Core.
© Kanda Hikaru and thedevilsspice.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kanda Hikaru and thedevilsspice.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.